Bonjour!

Read. Comment. Enjoy!

Pages

  • Home
  • 1st: Alvin

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Kindly follow my instagram: cintyamelia and my twitter: @cintyamelia.

Thank you so much! xoxo ^^ 
xoxo Cintya Amelia on 12:59 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Label: promotion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

xoxo

My photo
Cintya Amelia
A proud Indonesian girl who loves to laugh, shopping, and hangout.
View my complete profile
  • ►  2018 (3)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)
  • ►  2017 (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2016 (4)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2015 (9)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2014 (26)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ▼  January (10)
      • Part 10
      • Part 9
      • My Inspiration: Reuben Morgan
      • Manners.
      • I'm Okay
      • My Midnight Silent
      • Emotionally Drained
      • Kindly follow my instagram: cintyamelia and my tw...
      • Hectic Weeks Start Now. Like Seriously?
      • Happy New Year 2014 and Congratulations I'm Yoona ...
  • ►  2013 (32)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (18)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2012 (4)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ►  2011 (11)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (2)
  • ►  2010 (34)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (2)

Chat Box

Popular Posts

  • Emotionally Drained
    Tau ga sih rasanya ketika lu lagi di posisi paling atas dan tiba-tiba dalam hitungan detik lu dihempaskan langsung ke bawah? Rasanya kaya di...
  • OUTBOUND - The Village, Ciawi
    KEMAREN GW OUTBOUND BARENG TEMEN TEMEN KELAS 8 ! YEY ! awalnya gw seneng, terus males, terus tambah males gara-gara disuruh sampe di SEKOLA...
  • Hold Me, Please?
    I've through longest week of my life I keep looking for your present How I dare to die for Still, it's not over : (
  • love quotes ;) ♥
    "Love is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake and then subsides. And when it subsides you have to make a decision. You hav...
  • Curahan Hati Seorang....... APA HAYO?
    “There is a thin line that separates laughter and pain, comedy and tragedy, humor and hurt.”   ― Erma Bombeck Lebih dari setahun gw...
  • Boys Before (Over) Flowers
    Boys Over Flowers  ... is a Korean drama adaptation of the  Japanese   manga   Hana Yori Dango . It premiered on January 5, 2009 on  KBS...
  • I Will Follow Him
    I will follow him, Follow him where ever he may go And near him I always will be, For nothing can keep me away He is my de...
  • Walk Away
    I guess I should've known better, to believe I'm a lucky chain , Oh. I lent my heart out forever , and f inally learned each...

Facebook

Cintya Amelia

Create Your Badge

Twitter

Tweets by @cintyamelia

Instagram

Instagram
Copyright to Cintya as owner. Do not copy without credit. Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.